Thursday, February 24, 2011

AAA

These are:
  • the grades I hope to get on my papers this semester (school's going fine, btw)
  • the first letter of the alphabet that George can recognize by sight
  • what happens when you try to spell out your long Greek last name for the back of your quilt (only 9 more letters to go!)
I got in a little quilting today.  I'm going to take these letters nice and slow and then piece them into the backing even though it means I might not get it basted or quilted til the spring.  So long as I'm at the binding stage by June, I'll be happy.

I spent some time updating the layout of my blog and adding "pages"-- I want to have photos of all my quilts in one place, but blogger is not making it easy for me to edit the page and put them in chronological order.  I think I have to go back and upload them in the order I want them to appear.  Pain in the ***

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Might have to copy that one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get all the A's at school!! hehe! you do have along last name! good luck with that! ;-)
    your blog redo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am making a quilt blanket for Ayane....!? I think you can call it a quilt. Not like yours sew sew sew but using sewing machine. sewing strips together... I have to get...quilt safety pin kinda thing!? the book says. wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. or the amount of A's I'd need for my FIRST name. :)

    i should try piecing some letters one of these days. yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...