Friday, June 3, 2011

Same old, same old.

It's been 10 days, I bet you're wondering how my trip to Athens is going..

Really, it's not as glamourous as it sounds.. a little food,

a little social unrest,


a lot of family,
(woops, guess I didn't upload those pics off the camera yet.)
and some quilting in the car during naptime. (yes, i forgot the tripod, sorry for the dusty dashboard)


Tomorrow though, we're headed to Paros.  I'm sure I'll get some good photos, but I won't have any internet access to share them!  Please check back in about a week when we'll be in Athens again..

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I was just saying this morning I'd like to go to Athens, I'm reading a book set in athens.

    I've finished my quilt!!!

    I wont be revealing til July, though cos I'm away too.

    Enjoy Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess...you are a riot.. I love the posting. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great week at Paros!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...